Have been ignoring my blog for such a long time for now.
Was actually lazy tired to blog about past events that I have attended.
Even tagging photos and writing captions in
fb seems like a 'burden' to me.
Perhaps work has taken its toll on me.
I get tired by the time the clock hits 11 pm.

Honestly, I think, I lack the motivation to blog.
Its like the motivation to study when I was in uni.

~~Flash back to my uni life~~

Exam is around the corner, with only less than a month left.
I had no motivation to study. Was still jollying when I saw a dear friend of mine studying her notes in the library. I still remember the conversation vividly and it goes like this:

Me: Hey, have you started your revision yet?
Friend: Oh yea, long time ago. This is my second round
ady
Me: What?????? *become panicky almost instantly*

As soon as I reached home, at my table, I took out a piece of paper, scribbled on it and finally prepared a schedule for my revision.

It went on for almost 3 or 4
sems. Whenever I need the motivation, without fail, I would consult her and ask the ultimate question. A minute later, I get 'fire' burning in my head and the next thing, I would just want to rush back home and prepare my revision schedule and stick to it.

Yea,
that's the motivation that I'm looking for now. Sadly, I couldn't find the flame or the source yet.

Talking about my uni life, I do miss it, loads.
Last year in uni was one of the most memorable one. Although we were busy with thesis and final year project, that was the time i truly appreciate the student life
I'm having. Best of all,
I met loads of wonderful friends there and I wish we will stay that way forever.

*cheers to everyone*

2 comments:

i miss uni life too...;-)

CK: Same here.. XD
Hey u can 'taste' ur uni life one more time..
Cherish it NOW .. lol
XD

Post a Comment

About Me

Welcome to my blog!

Click My Ads

Followers

Chat With Ange!


ShoutMix chat widget

Total Visits