I slept early yesterday, sometime between 9 or 10 pm.
Woke up in the middle of the night to the mumbles of my sister. I wasn't all conscious and I drifted back to my sleep soon after.

I woke up very early in the morning, 7.30 am to be exact. As I feel good and refreshed, I looked forward to a productive day at work.

Reached office 10 minutes before 9 am. Hoping to start my day early, I grabbed into my bag and searched for a tag attached with my office keys.

I searched high and low, almost overthrowing all the things packed neatly in my bag. To my horror, the tag is well, not there.

This does not look good, did i leave in the car or in my house? My memory served me well this morning and I am sure I never take my keys out yesterday.

So, I peeked across the glass door, into my dark office and there it was.
My keys, lying on my office desk.

Shooottt, I said to myself. How can I be so careless. Well there's no way i could break in. So the only way is to sms my colleague and wait. Lucky thing i brought my reading book today.

So finally i managed to get in and
walllaaaa.. time to start my productive day once again.

*cheers*

2 comments:

haha, l luckily you still manage to go in..cheers :-)

phew.. yea luckily
hahah
I had a book, an outer office with a chair and i had punched in..
Thank god !

Post a Comment

About Me

Welcome to my blog!

Click My Ads

Followers

Chat With Ange!


ShoutMix chat widget

Total Visits