Today is the last day of work for a colleague of mine.

I know she had been waiting for this day since a month ago. XD

The day has finally arrived.

We had farewell lunch at our meeting room. Potluck to be exact. It was highly unusual.

I think we are tired of eating out for every single occasion and hence the potluck.




The atmosphere was definitely merrier than before.

All of us had a good laugh while eating. Since, a day ago, our company trip to
Redang has been confirmed, 90% of our topic revolves around Redang.


The beautiful Redang Island

We talked from the sun to the sandy beach, to beach volleyball, snorkeling, games and the Summer Music Live Fest.

I love music but the minute i heard its a Chinese band performing live, I dreaded it.

Because, when I don't understand the lyrics, I couldn't seem to enjoy the songs.

Back to the farewell lunch.

It was good, as always I will sit with a good friend of mine and chat about the silliest things, laugh on our own and almost ignoring the people around us.



The whole team


Well the farewell definitely did not end there.

There was another round later after work (which only four of us knew
XD)

After work, I rushed from
Bukit Jalil to Cheras.

Knowing that
MRR2 will definitely be congested with cars, I only reached Cheras at approximately 7 pm. My friends had to wait for me for a little while (sorry friends) and without wasting anymore time, we headed to LookOut Point immediately.

Overlooking the spectacular view of KL city, we chatted happily, laughing all the way and just enjoying our dinner and company.




Over the past couple of months, we have gotten close because we are the youngest in the company.

We had so many topics in similar and chit chatting was effortless. Therefore 4 of us tend to bond easier and faster than others.

It was great fun and a pleasure to meet her. Although it was her last day, it will not be the last of seeing her. It definitely will not.

To my friend.

*cheers*

4 comments:

oi oi, budak -_-|||

tak bagi tahu URL one huh..

hmm!

HAR!!kena tangkap d..now only noe u do blog..bagus,keep the good work on ya myanmar lui :p

ange girl!! finally get 2 c ur blog.. hey do update more la.. jangan malas lo (^.^)

cheers

Marccus: sorry bro.. now only see ur comment.. hahahha..

YeeKai: kena tangkap by u dy.. still new to blogging la.. makin me headache only.. thanks ya myanmar chai..

Rikku: rikku gal.. hehe.. yea finally isnt it.. memang malas wana update la.. hahah... but rikku,, where's ur blog??? mana pergi ar?? lol

Post a Comment

About Me

Welcome to my blog!

Click My Ads

Followers

Chat With Ange!


ShoutMix chat widget

Total Visits