Just received a phone call from an unknown number.
Picked it up.

Me: Hello.
Unknown: Hi, this is Ean from Hitz.fm.
Me: Oh hello !!!! *feeling excited*
Ean: Hi there, how are you? What are you doing this Sunday?
Me: I have nothing on, thats why I submitted my application for Hitz.fm Hari Sukan.
....
.....
.......
Ean: Can you attend the Hari Sukan this Sunday?
Me: Yes! *almost shouting*
Ean: All right, we'll see you there !

*feeling ecstatic !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*




Again I submitted the application almost at the eleventh hour (today is the last day).
And again I got through,, weehooo..

The whole bunch of hitz.fm crew will be there!
If you are free this Sunday, make your way to Sports Barn, PJ




For more updates, please log on to Hitz.fm

~Cheers~

2 comments:

wow..good

haha,
last min luck i guess
XD

Post a Comment

About Me

Welcome to my blog!

Click My Ads

Followers

Chat With Ange!


ShoutMix chat widget

Total Visits