Had a try on preparing the suddenly famed eco-enzyme yesterday.
Psst.. Take a peep...



My eco-enzyme consists of 4 lemons (after juicing) and a zucchini which will rot sooner or later in the fridge.

I actually stumbled upon preparing my own eco-enzyme due to 2 reasons:

a) I heard it from Nicole and saw her using it at the most recent party. Her comments are fairly good and since it is not hazardous to the environment, no harm trying. Right?

b) My mom always juiced out lemon or lime for us and our whole family drinks it in the morning (once we woke up, diluted with water before consuming). According to her, it is good for the health. Considering our empty stomach absorbs best in the morning, we had our daily natural Vitamin C supplement without fail. Of course what's left are the skin. Seeing her throwing away the skin, it occurred to me that it could be made into eco-enzyme.

I bought a pack of organic brown sugar (white sugar is not encouraged) at RM4.50 a pack yesterday night.

The ingredients:

Lemon and zucchini with organic brown sugar, last but not least, 'Diamond' energy water (I fret to use tap water) and the end result (should I say the beginning, since it must be left to ferment for 3 months) is my first homemade eco-enzyme.

Will have a review on the use of the eco-enzyme in October when the maturity date ends.
(Doesn't it sound like a unit trust or something. Ha Ha)

Since I have surplus lemon skins everyday, I will continue to prepare it. For the sake of the mother earth, lets make this a better place to live in.

For more information on preparing your own eco-enzyme, take a peep at here and here.

2 comments:

ya..my mum also did it..we triedfavours like lemon, dragon fruit, pineapple, etc

oh great.. seems like im the new addition to the enzyme community lols

Post a Comment

About Me

Welcome to my blog!

Click My Ads

Followers

Chat With Ange!


ShoutMix chat widget

Total Visits