My template is like a piece of sheet (homonym to those who get it XD)
The consequence of fooling around too much with the html codes
Will make it nicer eventually (hopefully)

In preparation for the coming GCP workshop.

I had two copies (both 83 pages long) of reading material to go through.
Will not be memorizing.

Just some understanding and hopefully with the exercises provided by speakers, I'll manage to squeeze through.

All I got to do is read, read and read till it registers in my mind. Halleluyah! God bless me!


Sidenote: Yesterday I prepared my second batch of eco-enzyme. It consists of pure lemon skins.

2 comments:

haha, seem you enjoy making eco-enzyme, good good...by the way, kak ange, i'm a naive student, i dunno what does it means by "a piece of sheet ", is it a plain paper?

:-p

how was the exam?

Post a Comment

About Me

Welcome to my blog!

Click My Ads

Followers

Chat With Ange!


ShoutMix chat widget

Total Visits