Wow, can't believe that I started my own blog!

Well, since many of my friends are bloggers,they have been persuading me for some time now (LV, Nic, TC, WS, CK etc).

So, its time for me to blog too.. to share my experiences, thoughts and laughter...
hehe..actually is to get freebies and attend cool parties.. XD

Well its my first entry, don’t really have an idea of what to blog yet.

I’m actually tired and sleepy due to excessive caffeine and laughter from yesterday’s birthday celebration.

Hope to get an early night sleep tonight.

And tomorrow will be a fun day with lots of singing and dancing .. weeeeee

Then, at night is off to Subang to attend cousin bro’s wedding dinner.
Its gonna be a tiring day...

Till then, me, signing off for the first time. Ciao !


12 comments:

Im FIRST!!!!

YAHOOO~!

=.=" I am second...~

I'm third !
hahahaa
Thanks for supporting (^.^)

~*~*~ Go Go Ange ~*~*~

cool!

haha, welcome to blogger world..

aww. thanks so much people..
really appreciate it..
*sobzz*
(^.^)

i tot u said in the video, till "newmoon" come out den u stat a blog.. so fast! hehe ^.^

>>Sher<<

yealo.. hahaha
too long ady if i have to wait for 'new moon'.
wana win freebies XD

BTW new moon is twilight's sequel ya know!!!!
keke

*yes, i'm still obsessed with Twilight Saga*
XO

yay, i got extra things to read in my spare time!!!

wa.. finally.. got new member in my blogger list!!! welcome, my lil rabbit!

Thanks Joanne and Sarita.
He He..

Post a Comment

About Me

Welcome to my blog!

Click My Ads

Followers

Chat With Ange!


ShoutMix chat widget

Total Visits